Friday, April 27

A Sweet Discovery: Cafe Caw

So this new Cafe in Banilad made me feel like a child again. Cafe Caw just had its soft opening yesterday, April 25. 


Happy to be there on their "very very" soft opening
It's across Bright Academy and very easy to spot simply because the place is just too cute to ignore! 

Simple but playful logo
Yes, COFFEE!!!
The inside of the cafe was just as cute as I had imagined. Their tables and chairs were painted in pastel colors. Extremely charming. 

Pastel colors
People enjoying their coffee and a few desserts
The counter
Take a seat here and watch the cars pass by while having your coffee
They have cupcakes, cakes, brownie cups, some light snacks and of course, coffee.

Take your pick!
Menu
Chester and I had a very heavy dinner so we skipped dessert and had coffee instead. We ordered Iced Caramel Macchiato (115 pesos) and Iced Toffee Nut Latte (115 pesos). 

Toffee Nut Latte and Iced Caramel Macchiato
Since I'm an avid coffee drinker, I found the Iced Caramel Latte a bit too light for my taste but the caramel  in the coffee brings a comforting sweetness to it that I love. The Toffee Nut Latte didn't have that rich buttery toffee flavor that I was expecting but it wasn't that bad and could be improved. 

Caffeine craving satisfied!
Happy we got the table by the window
Definitely coming back to try their desserts. I wish there were more places like this in Cebu. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Phoeb!:) and true, I also have a thing for small,intimate places that serve desserts.haha.. Soon u'll open ur own shop for ur cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi salv! Thanks for visiting my blog...=) and yes, soon...=)

    ReplyDelete