Monday, July 23

Magayon ang Bicol: Day 3 - Goodbye, Legazpi!

We flew back to Cebu at noon time so we didn't really do much anymore on our last day. We just had a big and heavy breakfast at the hotel, took a few photos and went to the airport. 

Let me share some of the photos we took on our last day.

Awesome view of Legazpi's mountain side from our balcony

Best spot to chill and enjoy the beauty of Mayon. The Oriental Legazpi's infinity pool!

Mommy!

At my favorite part of the hotel

Mother and daughter bonding

Legazpi Airport

Waiting for our flight to Cebu

One last photo

I've won quite a few contests in my life but this has got to be the best one ever. There are no words to describe the moment when you first see the majestic Mayon volcano and I'm not exaggerating. 

The Oriental Legazpi, Thank you! For your warmth, excellent service and for giving me and my mom an experience that we will remember for a long long time.

I would go back in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment